rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 22/03/12 09:56 AM Author Posted 22/03/12 09:56 AM hairspray readnose! , the mount prob contributed to the pipe off as the motor would have been moving alot moremotor got its replacement Valvespings (6 EXH was at 45 seated , others 90), now I got 120 seated!still deciding on turboGood to hear Shaun, as for turbo choices, maybe a GTX like Mattys, that way when you have a bad nightat the drags you still run a low 11 with 128 MPH on street tyres..lol 1
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 23/03/12 10:07 AM Posted 23/03/12 10:07 AM yeh either a gtx3582R or a .7 covered 3540 , or the precision turbo ,still not sure which way , either way , I want to try and retain the factory look
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 23/03/12 11:17 PM Posted 23/03/12 11:17 PM .7 cover wont help you much unless you whack in a bigger wheel shauno.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 24/03/12 12:00 AM Posted 24/03/12 12:00 AM You guys see the Honda NSX running that night?Any ideas what times it was running?
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 24/03/12 12:13 AM Author Posted 24/03/12 12:13 AM You guys see the Honda NSX running that night?Any ideas what times it was running?I know he went low 11's the week before and he said there was a lot more tuning to do, didnt get a chance to chat with him as I had my own issues.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 24/03/12 12:57 AM Posted 24/03/12 12:57 AM I found a few videos il post up.Its turbo too. I saw 11.3 and 11.4 @ 120mph
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 24/03/12 01:04 AM Posted 24/03/12 01:04 AM (edited) The best I saw him post was an 11.2 on his last run I think....nice little honda Edited 24/03/12 01:04 AM by willo88
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 24/03/12 01:05 AM Author Posted 24/03/12 01:05 AM Cool looking car and pretty quick too.
XRFOOL Legacy Donating Member 65 Member For: 15y 8m Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 24/03/12 01:31 AM Posted 24/03/12 01:31 AM The only thing that lets that Honda down is its an auto420rwkw, 680NMthe owner was actually more impressed with all our falcons being 3-400kg heavier and pulling the same times at 1/3 the cost 1
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/12 01:51 AM Posted 24/03/12 01:51 AM Good to meet some of you guys out there last Wednesday night.I managed at 11.8 @ 120 in my STi on my very first run, with 1.8 60'. I did something wrong in each of the runs after that.Manuals take far more practice than the auto.I'm considering putting E85 on my BF F6, and having another go at the 1/4.Brian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now