marty69 Member 71 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: sydney Posted 08/12/03 02:54 AM Posted 08/12/03 02:54 AM Ok, the days are limited now...hoping on weds or maybe fri for pick up of new xr6t....As soon as this cheque clears basically....Bloody thing LOL..anyhow... it was 1.15am on Sat morning and I realised ... holy sh*t the dealer is only up the road, and my cars back from PD, and is waiting my pick up... so u bet, temptation got me... LOL I jumped the chain and ran through the front section of cars at the front of the dealership in Rockdale and make my way to the front window...and there she was....lmfao..it was like the bit in Waynes World, with Wayne looking at the guitar in the front window...LOL...saying oh yes it will be mine...it will be mine....I didnt want to leave it...I scoped it out for a while and the security dude on patrol was like stalking me, thinking im like trying to rip it off...so I called him over and told him its mine and he was like....YEAH RIGHT..and didnt belive me... so I was like it is dude how can I prove it man...and then I saw it...LOL....Hanging from the rear view mirror was a tag with sold on one side and on the other in big black marking pen letters was MY name....I proved this with my licence name and the security dude was like...NO WAY it is urs...shook my hand(with a smile) and said nice work lad...well done..now piss off before I report you....LOL....and I was like WHHHHOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOO out the drive way....god... if u can here me...please make the next two days go real quick....LOLcheers guys and galsMarty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 08/12/03 03:00 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:00 AM Marty, what can I say ... hang in there dude ... she will be yours. Have they got her nice and compfy ... you know, safe and away from prying eyes, fingers, etc.? ... Go back and take some pics ... watch out for the secuity Nazi, though.
marty69 Member 71 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: sydney Posted 08/12/03 03:04 AM Author Posted 08/12/03 03:04 AM HEY DUDE, shes in the shoow room all locked up and has sold all over it...dont worry, they know its mine and have looked after me, knowing im a fellow employee...u can see her from the princess hwy as u go past if your in the area of rockdale...
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 08/12/03 03:07 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:07 AM It will be worth the wait Marty!!!!Be strong now and you can be all weak at the knee's when they hand you the keys!!!!The grin factor will be AMAZING!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/12/03 03:07 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:07 AM Go Marty Go,Scotty
FORDTECH Member 383 Member For: 23y 4m 5d Location: On the edge Posted 08/12/03 03:15 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:15 AM (edited) Marty69,Colour,options etc,etc.Everyone here would like to know which team you're going to be on. Edited 08/12/03 03:16 AM by FORDTECH
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 08/12/03 03:18 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:18 AM Team XR6T.
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 08/12/03 03:19 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:19 AM Diplomat Falchoon or Politician Falchoon??????:D
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 20d Posted 08/12/03 03:37 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:37 AM Well done marty, just remember to get us some piccies, oh yeah and good luck waiting!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 08/12/03 03:41 AM Posted 08/12/03 03:41 AM Team XR6T.What? No one want to join Team Blush, Falchoon ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now