Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 24/01/12 09:05 AM Posted 24/01/12 09:05 AM I'm not saying yours isn't f6 but bf f6 has same internal as fg xr6. Fg f6 has the forged stuff.I'm saying that ford would not stock any bf f6 blocks so they just put the fg xr6 blocks as the bf f6 part number in the system as it is the same apart from the changes you described. Don't know if it's exactly the case but that's my theory. Man that was effort haha
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 24/01/12 09:13 AM Posted 24/01/12 09:13 AM You maybe correct, but I aint pulling the head to make sure.
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 08/02/12 11:15 AM Posted 08/02/12 11:15 AM I would take it to get second opinion for sure I bought my bf mk2 f6 motor with no problems! if you get stuck I will help you get your hands on one! A good tuner is Dyno dave at Sas in silverwater rd silverwater Nsw, guy who built my motor was good and not bad priced he use to do race motors and seen him do Ferrari motors with turbos and etc, his name his Nas from Thornleigh heads off Duffy rd Both these guy would give you an honest opinion or even talk to atomic he knows these motors back to front and front to back he genuine dude
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now