1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 20d Posted 10/01/12 07:28 AM Posted 10/01/12 07:28 AM My floor mats have the clips but none in the carpet. It's a pain because the mat moves up and catches on the pedalsGot the exact same problem in my BF
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 10/01/12 10:04 AM Posted 10/01/12 10:04 AM Cheers fordfreak1
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 10/01/12 11:49 AM Posted 10/01/12 11:49 AM Do you have actual ford mates when your missing the clips in carpet. I had same issue as they werent ford mats, werent and got some from ford and they werent all that expensive and came with clips to screw into the floor.
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 10/01/12 09:00 PM Posted 10/01/12 09:00 PM Yeah mine are fpv mats. I might drop in at ford and see if I can buy the clips for the carpet. I asked when I bought it but they thought they were seen in.
FG_G6E Member 35 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/01/12 06:55 AM Posted 11/01/12 06:55 AM You can buy the clips for the genuine mats there off a LTD but are the same Part Number BL130R00A List price $3.48 + GST
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 11/01/12 08:40 AM Posted 11/01/12 08:40 AM Legend, cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now