Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/12/11 07:40 AM Posted 19/12/11 07:40 AM Think I broke a CV. How do I tell if its the diff or the shaft? There seems to be a bit of shaft movement front to back (10mm) with the driver rear jacked up though everything looks intact.
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 25/12/11 11:22 PM Author Posted 25/12/11 11:22 PM anyone tried these or this seller?http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-CV-JOINT-DRIVE-SHAFT-FALCON-BA-BF-V8-V6-TURBO-/280720199579?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415c3a4f9b
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Posted 26/12/11 03:35 AM Posted 26/12/11 03:35 AM Can't really go wrong for that price. I bought two for $500, bit stronger than standard, can't find the ebay seller again though.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/12/11 04:54 AM Posted 26/12/11 04:54 AM I wouldn't bother mate, it's only for the BA V6 Turbo..
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 26/12/11 05:49 AM Author Posted 26/12/11 05:49 AM Can't really go wrong for that price. I bought two for $500, bit stronger than standard, can't find the ebay seller again though.I have the one with 2 for $500 in my faves also but when I saw these I thought even better. I am gonna buy 2 at any rate but cant go past a set for $300.I wouldn't bother mate, it's only for the BA V6 Turbo..you dont miss much do you dillZzzz
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 26/12/11 05:56 AM Posted 26/12/11 05:56 AM u have to start some were Dallz...lol
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/12/11 11:25 PM Author Posted 28/12/11 11:25 PM Anyone know the size off the top of there head for the big arse nut in the centre of the rear disc of a BA ?There also looks to be a metal casing over the nut, does this need to come off before hand or does it come off with the nut?
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/11 09:51 PM Posted 29/12/11 09:51 PM They are really cheap, I wanted something a bit stronger though as these are my 3rd set lol
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 30/12/11 12:43 PM Author Posted 30/12/11 12:43 PM Got hold of some big arse sockets and an electric rattle gun :biggun: should have some broken cv happy/unhappy snaps tommorow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now