arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/01/12 06:37 AM Posted 19/01/12 06:37 AM What about this looks like it has a Nizpro cooler Low Kshttp://carsales.webcs08.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/fpv-f6%20typhoon-2006-11878773?cr=41&distance=25&vertical=Car&eapi=2&Page=3&sort=~Price&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294965879%204294965877&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1|Mileage:Min,Max|Year:Min,Max|Seats:Min,Max|EngineSize:Min,Max
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 11d Gender: Male Posted 19/01/12 06:45 AM Posted 19/01/12 06:45 AM Mate I would pay whatever I had to, to get the right car. Hey its only money. You want the neatest low K car you can find.Sounds like money is no issue for you Aaron, got some spare cash for me matef so I can get over the line for a FG F6!! Not sure I agree with lowest K, I think the best condition/value/history regardless of mileage are the best buys....low K cars can be more troublesome than those used regularly. Just my 2 cents.
broke Legacy Donating Member 229 Member For: 14y 11m 20d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/12 12:35 AM Posted 07/02/12 12:35 AM im going to look at and test a BF2 Typhoon next weekend. cant wait to be honest. ive read plenty about all T's but the BF Typhoon is like that boyhood dream car for me so an FG T (although better to many) hasn't entered my mind. if all goes well I'll hopefully be joining the club real soon! :D
Nubbs Member 39 Member For: 16y 27d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/12 05:10 AM Posted 26/02/12 05:10 AM Just so we don't get off topic in this thread, here are my dyno results:http://www.fordxr6tu...2-dyno-results/dynapack, hub dyno. amirite?hub dynos will always give you bigger numbers. try again on a real dyno and you will have something more believable
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now