Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • BANNED
  • Banned
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: banned
Posted

Good luck with the experimenting mate .. shoot Chris at Bluepower a call ,he may be more than helpful :)

0438351351 business hours of course ....

  • BANNED
  • Banned
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: banned
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the info guys, definitely more to it than meets the eye.

The car is a BF but the engine is BA....but that's another story.

I will look at the latest beta of VCM and see what's there.

The BF ecu will be advance/retarding the exh cams as well ... BA does not have dual VCT adjustment in it's ecu..

Edited by dazzler
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posted

Well...I have loaded the new cam angles and been running around for about a week now. Seems to pull better than before. I don't think it's my imagination but I will get it back on the dyno at some stage and see what the figures say.

Here are the screen shots of before and after. Any feedback will be appreciated :)

post-44395-0-51008300-1325665438_thumb.jpost-44395-0-70972800-1325665451_thumb.j

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Any reason why you have you gone with a retarded on-boost profile in the low to mid RPM and high low area?

I suggest you get an xcal and datalog airmas per intake stroke :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...