xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 09/12/11 05:02 PM Posted 09/12/11 05:02 PM That's the carpark out the front of the West Australian Newspapers. I worked there in a previous lifetime for 18 years and the security dudes like to call the cops and are on site 24/7. Cameras all around the place and vision to that carpark as its where some of the workers park their cars. Not a good place to drop a skid. There is another carpark towards Stephenson Hwy on the lake side before the traffic lights which is a little more discrete. Just a heads up. Have fun people, once again I'm on call and can't go. :(
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/12/11 07:06 PM Posted 09/12/11 07:06 PM Not a good place to drop a skid.Lucky for us, none of us do skids!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/12/11 12:32 AM Author Posted 10/12/11 12:32 AM Well sh*t. We had a cruise finish up there one night and had no issues, and I don't think there will be a large number of cars tonight. Might move it to the angled carpark further north west and if we get hassled we'll move over the road near the lake. Cheers for the heads up new meet pointhttp://maps.google.com.au/maps?daddr=Hasler+Rd&hl=en&ll=-31.909795,115.806694&spn=0.000829,0.004128&sll=-31.913752,115.813065&sspn=0.003661,0.008256&geocode=FaYYGf4dAhDnBg&vpsrc=6&mra=mr&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=-31.909907,115.806113&panoid=TL-oaQNjJWjufSkhdOLHBQ&cbp=11,357.9,,0,11.4
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 10/12/11 01:02 AM Posted 10/12/11 01:02 AM This tonight? May rock up
Nubbs Member 39 Member For: 16y 27d Gender: Male Posted 10/12/11 01:41 AM Posted 10/12/11 01:41 AM I might make my maiden appearance
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 10/12/11 03:00 AM Posted 10/12/11 03:00 AM Ive put down for Annual Leave, I find out at 5 if I get it so if I do, quick clean of the car and I'll come
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/12/11 05:32 AM Author Posted 10/12/11 05:32 AM Certainly is tonight! Weather should be great.Making word doc now (boooring).
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/12/11 07:33 AM Author Posted 10/12/11 07:33 AM Have printed 6 maps for you lot, should be enough?
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 10/12/11 09:01 AM Posted 10/12/11 09:01 AM No Annual leave sorry guys :(
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 10/12/11 09:25 AM Posted 10/12/11 09:25 AM What time is it? I'm just driving back from mandurah almost home will try make it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now