Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/11/11 05:51 AM Posted 08/11/11 05:51 AM Companies in business too make money???? bastards!
djqc Member 291 Member For: 14y 11m 20d Posted 08/11/11 05:56 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 05:56 AM HahaBut on a serious note, a bit of shopping around has proven that a saving can be made on these car parts. After all, they are expensive enough as it is. I wish I was an expert on diffs, so I could know wether or not this diff will fit up to a g6et. So that's why I have come to a public forum, to see if anyone can be sure it will fit. I've got a feeling harrop will tell me to piss off if I ring and explain my situation haha
unclewal Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 16y 9d Posted 08/11/11 08:53 AM Posted 08/11/11 08:53 AM If you can find the right part I am thinking group buy and split the shipping
djqc Member 291 Member For: 14y 11m 20d Posted 08/11/11 09:06 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 09:06 AM If you can find the right part I am thinking group buy and split the shippingyeah definitely. we just need someone to give a definitive answer which one will fit up to our cars
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/11/11 09:48 PM Posted 08/11/11 09:48 PM If over a $1000 then you pay import tax, etc as well.But it's not over $1000, postage cost is not included in that calculation. Plus what kind of shipping will cost $500, surely it can be sent cheaper by sea?
helbz Member 176 Member For: 15y 5m 18d Posted 08/11/11 11:28 PM Posted 08/11/11 11:28 PM But it's not over $1000, postage cost is not included in that calculation. Plus what kind of shipping will cost $500, surely it can be sent cheaper by sea?I was just about to say the exact same thing. A bit of effort is surely worth the $600 saving.
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 2m 24d Gender: Male Posted 08/11/11 11:32 PM Posted 08/11/11 11:32 PM Ring Rocket in Sydney, they should be able to supply....
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 09/11/11 12:30 AM Posted 09/11/11 12:30 AM But it's not over $1000, postage cost is not included in that calculation. Plus what kind of shipping will cost $500, surely it can be sent cheaper by sea?I did a few group buys back in the day of 60lb Dekas and GSS340 Walbros. Shipping costs are included in the calculation. If import rules haven't changed from a few years back then the total of AUD$1000 is applied per package, per address, per day.
AirStrike Legacy Donating Member 387 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 09/11/11 05:32 AM Posted 09/11/11 05:32 AM (edited) I did a few group buys back in the day of 60lb Dekas and GSS340 Walbros. Shipping costs are included in the calculation. If import rules haven't changed from a few years back then the total of AUD$1000 is applied per package, per address, per day.EDITPoint already made above Edited 09/11/11 05:33 AM by AirStrike
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 11d Posted 09/11/11 07:24 AM Posted 09/11/11 07:24 AM Hey Guys,I asked the same question a little while ago about the O/S Truetracs... Apparantly they are difference to the ones Harrop sell..http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/76586-detroit-truetrac-differential-eat913a589/page__p__1136580__hl__truetrac__fromsearch__1#entry1136580Ben
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now