turbo_patrol Member 17 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton QLD Posted 07/11/11 10:08 PM Author Posted 07/11/11 10:08 PM 1HD is a cruiser motor, Cruiser r sh*t See this is where I mean that ford pro wreckers are f*n sh*t. I paid for everything out of a fg 6 speed ute and got the motor, ba pedal box, ba p/steer pump, fg starter, 4.0 na computer (3 weeks later), then I got an auto turbo computer that bullet performance flashed to manual etc for me (thanks Matt)So pic 3 is is another thing I need to buy, r u sure its not the boost solenoid? I have the boost solenoid plugged in on d's near p/steer, alternator connectors.The rear o2 sensor will be in this location because the patrols exhaust run down the p/side. Im gonna have to go buy a rear o2 sensor so the exhaust shop can fit it whe they do the exhaust.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 07/11/11 11:57 PM Posted 07/11/11 11:57 PM on BF's there is a harness that plugs into the wiring loom behind the lh headlight and then it plugs in near the ecu, I know this because 2 weeks ago we had a car with this harness missing.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 08/11/11 02:11 AM Posted 08/11/11 02:11 AM Ford pro spares = You won't get anywhere with themPM me if you want to more info
turbo_patrol Member 17 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton QLD Posted 08/11/11 05:48 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 05:48 AM Ford pro spares = You won't get anywhere with themPM me if you want to more infoyeah mate I know what you are talking about.But I got the fg motor for $5500 freighted to rocky and its got 5400km's on it so im happy with that but unhappy with the rest of the bullsh*t I had to endure.Question... Are bothe the o2 sensors the same type? I can get an 02 sensor form allied parts for $65. or one from ford for $240.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/11/11 05:54 AM Posted 08/11/11 05:54 AM get the rear 02 sensor tuned off in your tune
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 08/11/11 06:10 AM Posted 08/11/11 06:10 AM yeah mate I know what you are talking about.But I got the fg motor for $5500 freighted to rocky and its got 95400km's on it so im happy with that but unhappy with the rest of the bullsh*t I had to endure.fixed . . . if it's anything like the 6000k motor I bought off them.
turbo_patrol Member 17 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton QLD Posted 08/11/11 07:50 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 07:50 AM Yeah iv got a mate at our local ford dealership who I got to do a engine check n stuff on it and it checks out. if it dont go ill be on the next plane down and in their shop abusing the sh*t outta themThat trans coolant pipe can I just block it off with some hose and stopper? how much pressure will be there?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 08/11/11 07:41 PM Posted 08/11/11 07:41 PM mine wasn't even built the year they said
turbo_patrol Member 17 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton QLD Posted 08/11/11 11:06 PM Author Posted 08/11/11 11:06 PM mine wasn't even built the year they saidHence why I got mine vin/engine checked the fg was a 2010 green 6 speed manual ute. computer said built 10/09 and was a green manual ute
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/11/11 06:38 AM Posted 09/11/11 06:38 AM After paying for it and waiting a fortnight to see it, given bogus tracking numbers. Mine went more like this -ford pro said "Blue FG auto sedan '09 build 6000k's"engine number said "munual ute built '08" - july if memory serves me correctlypulled sump off to convert to bfmechanic said "needs a rebuild"his boss said "where did that nut in the sump come from"pulled head off to start the buildhead said "please remove the carbon from my years of neglect"I said "how bout a refund bro"ford pro said "you got no chance uleh"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now