Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yeppoon qld
Posted

Nice result. What's next?

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

it ran 268.5 stock.

yes I do, do you by any chance live in the units near meadow bank/ryde bridge

I have seen a white f6 there?

Mine ran 270 stock on Spiros dyno too. So the power from factory seems to be consistent

My good friend lives in the units on Bay drive, almost opposite the train station but further down towards the water.

I am often there and park my car outside.

I will be sure to keep an eye out for you Ben. Well done on the power mate!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Good power with stock cooler did he say anything regarding a hot days

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...