Footwell Lamps

Azid

• Member For: 12y 7m 9d

Hey guys

Got thinking about the footwell lamps in some of the turbo models, as it seems, not all models. From memory of the vehicles I have seen it is a wedge globe socket up under the dash but the few cars ive had have not had this socket installed already.

Have people added these wedge globes and sockets to their cars before to add some subtle blue footwell lighting or have gone about it other ways? Please no "neon bars/lights" im not a 17 yr old p plater in a 2k car lol basically, where can u get the wedge sockets from or other ways of going about it

cheers guys

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 24d

if you get premo sound they are there taped up , cut em loose and fit them into the the holders with t10 globes ( I have blue LED ones)

if not goto a wreakers and cut some out and wire them up to the socket that's taped up on the cig lighter harness

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m

yeh I got a bf and looked under the dash when installing my amp awhile back, it has the holder for the wedge light under the glove box. not sure where the drivers side one is though so couldnt confirm that side?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 8d

I have a 09 Ute with standard sound and no globe holders. I took half the dash apart on the passenger side and unwrapped all the looms. Definitely not there. Not happy Ford.