Guest XR09 Guests Posted 27/08/12 09:07 AM Posted 27/08/12 09:07 AM (edited) I want to be these photographers....I cant think of a bigger rushhttp://www.youtube.c...edded&version=3 Edited 27/08/12 09:07 AM by XR09
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 27/08/12 11:07 AM Posted 27/08/12 11:07 AM It's not better.The reasons people buy the 60D over the 550D or 600D are now in the 650D. The 60D doesn't have the features you've listed a few posts up.I spent a week with a 650D on a Canon promo event and it's a nice camera. The touch screen is pretty cool to use.Thanks Adam, I was hoping you'd see this at some point because I saw a post of yours saying you liked the 650D soon as it was released! 650D it is boys! Will be getting it in October and the happy snaps will begin! Thanks for all your input guys
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 27/08/12 11:26 AM Posted 27/08/12 11:26 AM Sorry to double post! But can someone tell me the difference between an 55-250mm IS II and the 55-250mm IS lens? DWI kit includes just the IS but ebay kits include the IS II lens
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/08/12 11:57 AM Posted 27/08/12 11:57 AM What about the dwi eBay kit? I think just cosmetic changes for the two lenses
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/08/12 12:23 PM Posted 27/08/12 12:23 PM Since you are back A metallic print just refers to the type of paper used. It has a metallic finish. I use it for anything with a lot of detail or colour. For portraits I'd go a matte print.You can also get metal prints which is a photo printed on metal sheet. They look really nice, but they're not cheap either. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/08/12 12:26 PM Posted 27/08/12 12:26 PM Thanks Adam.What would everyone recommend for a landscape/wide angle lens, up to around $750? Guessing it will be pretty limited.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/08/12 12:41 PM Posted 27/08/12 12:41 PM Canon 10-22mm. Awesome lens. 2
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 27/08/12 01:28 PM Author Posted 27/08/12 01:28 PM That canon 10-22 I would looove to own lol. I was to be closer to my subject than my 17-50 but not too stupid/distorted. Plus its a canon lens lol I'd like to stick to all canon but you have to pay for it of course haha
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 27/08/12 11:48 PM Posted 27/08/12 11:48 PM What about the dwi eBay kit? I think just cosmetic changes for the two lensesTheres a dwi ebay kit?Thanks about the lenses!
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 29/08/12 12:27 AM Posted 29/08/12 12:27 AM Got an email today.Good deal?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now