Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • BANNED
  • Banned
  • Member For: 19y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: banned
Posted

Did, its still a valid question.

When we pulled the sump off the motor we found it to full of fibers from a rag that was used buy this mechanic when he was changing the springs. Apparently they put a rag in the opening at the top of the timing case cover to stop anything falling down there. Well this must of been left there. It caused my turbo to blow in two days blockage of oil feed line then after two months or so it got the better of my engine clogging up the oil pump cause the engine to drop oil pressure and then ultimatly letting go by the chain shearing the teeth off the cams and causeing massive engine damage.

This car has been owned by me from day one it has been never opened up and has always been meticuously looked after since it was purchased.The minute I let my guard down and let someone who I don't know and later found out should not trust I was consumed blown turbo and then engine and 12k later someone has take responsibilty.

Hope this helps ...

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

come and see me and I will tell you where not to go.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Guys there are good and bad everywhere we all need mechanics its just about finding one who is good and is trustworthy. I have a couple of guys who I deal with for different mechanical jobs and are both great. this guy which ill mention soon is a f*ck wit with a reputation for blowing engines on dynos and so on then cleaning his hand .I found out alot by researching which I should of done before I took it to him. now I have paid for it.

I have to prove that he left the rage in the engine which is the hard part . because he can point the finger at anyone.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

not a great deal torque comes on early and I need a surge tank and dump pipe and bigger zorst so tune it really well then we can run 18-19 psi which should see approx 60 more rwks I just want to see the torque up around 1150nm then I will be happy.

  • Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

18-19psi 440rwkw which turbo are you going with?

Edited by Kroozin
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

im going to safely max out the turbo on hand to see how it goe's then take it from there.

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted

What ever happened with this mate? Did you manage to prove he left a rage in there?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

final court day is 31st of May all will be revealed on Thursday night.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Good luck mate. Take him to the cleaners :yes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...