Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 20d
Posted

sure are guys, its booked in now. thanks alot for all your help.. only problem is I still have a sh*tty 5 speed..

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

do the clutch while your there ! just a tuffer than stock one , save u lots of time for now

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 20d
Posted

is there any point doing my clutch when the one I got now has heaps left... does the clutch have anything to do with the stress the motor puts on the box

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yep, a better clutch will not slip as easily as the stock unit so it transfers more power to the box. Should be ok with the stock power though, the new engine + a T56 6 speed conversion will probably be a bit too much to cough up in one hit?

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 20d
Posted

yeah no chance I can afford a t56 at this stage, once I put the motor in im just gna get an edit, and an exhaust, might even setup a second cai... just want to look after the box as I cant afford to repace a tranny

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...