yeah ha New Member 23 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Posted 26/07/11 08:51 AM Posted 26/07/11 08:51 AM Has anyone had experience with this brand of ute cover being shipped out of Melbourne? Looking for a twin hump with wing and these guys Price seems very reasonable.
bulletxr6t Legacy Donating Member 17 Member For: 16y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Funbury , WA Posted 26/07/11 05:32 PM Posted 26/07/11 05:32 PM I've seen them on ebay, they look pretty good. I'll be ordering one in next couple of months so I'll let ya know if no-one else has by then
yeah ha New Member 23 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Posted 09/08/11 02:26 AM Author Posted 09/08/11 02:26 AM Well no other replys so I placed order last week, yesterday was told it is ready and will be sent out on Wednesday. Hopefully all will be good and will have fitted soon after getting it. I will post some photos.
Emosh99 Member 260 Member For: 15y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 09/08/11 08:38 AM Posted 09/08/11 08:38 AM I went HSP mate, perfect fit good price no dramas yet (been a month)
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/11 12:50 PM Posted 09/08/11 12:50 PM you ordered the lid with a wing sorry the wing isnt my cup of tea. but yes photos once its all done would be good. there have been more and more guys getting other brands instead of the very very pricey ford lids.
macca2042 Legacy Donating Member 150 Member For: 17y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Yarrawonga Posted 14/09/11 10:20 AM Posted 14/09/11 10:20 AM ive seen these lids, look very neat and very much easier on the pocket than ford
yeah ha New Member 23 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Posted 16/09/11 12:23 AM Author Posted 16/09/11 12:23 AM Had the lid on a couple of weeks now. Love the new look, excellent product at a very good price.I will attach a couple of pics
yeah ha New Member 23 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Posted 16/09/11 12:41 AM Author Posted 16/09/11 12:41 AM More
unclewal Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 16y 15d Posted 16/09/11 01:05 AM Posted 16/09/11 01:05 AM did you get the remote locking lid? Who fitted it for you? Rather interested.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 16/09/11 01:10 AM Posted 16/09/11 01:10 AM I'd be interested also.. Maybe without the wing though.. The seller have a website? Did it ship painted or just primed?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now