Banned1 Banned Banned 734 Member For: 16y 22d Gender: Male Location: Caloundra Posted 11/07/11 09:17 AM Posted 11/07/11 09:17 AM Dude, its pussytown, most of the chicks are single cause their husbands are dead, these chicks ARE experienced, single, cashed-up and ready to go.Game on...bowls anyone?did it come with a white matching clothes peg for you're nose ? (smell of pissy old men and women ! )
TurboBart Member 25 Member For: 17y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 11/07/11 09:36 AM Posted 11/07/11 09:36 AM This shape is really starting to grow on me.Looks sweet mate
longy89 Legacy Donating Member 38 Member For: 16y 6m Posted 11/07/11 10:39 AM Author Posted 11/07/11 10:39 AM Thanks fellas. The depreciation worries me a bit, but stuff it, it's what I wanted! Mmm I regularly get looks as though 'is that your dads car'? lol all good though. One of my bosses has a V8 Calais and reckons mine is a taxi with a turbo strapped to it - in some ways true, but Expensive Daewoo fanboys are very one sided. I like the Maloo I must say, but Ford is just making smarter and faster cars, especially with the GT 335, so I go with the best! Also, I was getting very sick of a loud, drony exhaust so I must say it's good to have something quiet. And isn't that sound of the turbo/BOV and faint rasp of the exhaust just awesome! The guy who I bought it off debadged the thing, but I'm tossing up getting some badges to put back on (the clean look is nice, but for the price, I kinda want it in original cond). What do you guys reckon?
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/11 04:18 PM Posted 11/07/11 04:18 PM Leave it shaven, looks clean. Well done mate, good buy.
tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 21d Posted 11/07/11 09:22 PM Posted 11/07/11 09:22 PM You need a turbo badge on it. It's the first thing you look for when you see one. "Respect" when you spot that badge. Drag your boss, that will shut him up!
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 11/07/11 09:29 PM Posted 11/07/11 09:29 PM A calais is just a grandpa car with the new models, as he^ said race him and see if he still gives you sh*t. I like the debadged look butI have to admit, I always look for that turbo badge. Just so I can think "hell yeah good choice"Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 12d Gender: Male Posted 12/07/11 12:24 AM Posted 12/07/11 12:24 AM Longy, you will always get "daddy" looks because it does have that stereotype/style whether the G6 fans on here accept it or not (they get very defensive about it....lol), but you have a brilliant all-round car so it doesn't matter!It will depreciate heaps, but every commodore/falcon does (which is why you got it so cheap also), so I wouldn't worry about that either as you have a great buy regardless ps; I would put the badges back on to distinguish it from looking like an upspecced XT, but still very "sleeper" - just my opinion.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/07/11 12:25 AM Posted 12/07/11 12:25 AM Yeah my badges are coming off soon, boot ones anyway. You still got the side ones, I might even loose them too if it's easy enough to get em off.Looks so much better.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 12/07/11 06:25 AM Posted 12/07/11 06:25 AM 2 months ago would of bagged you for getting one, but after driving one I can't. nice car, lower it, put in a LSD and away you go.
g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 12/07/11 08:20 AM Posted 12/07/11 08:20 AM I would put the badges back on,G6ET u buy the car 4 what it is, b proud & show it off, if not sell it & buy a g6.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now