fanatik Member 18 Member For: 15y 7m 24d Posted 12/07/11 11:04 AM Author Posted 12/07/11 11:04 AM https://www.plazmaman.com/shop/?action=listCategoryItems&catId=12Have a look on here mate pick a kit, get a flash tuner and a set of injectors to go with should set u back 1750 at worst I would think and you should see some decent power, more the the car will probly feel alot better to drive I would think Who was that quote through may I ask ?BPT motorsportThose plazmaman kits are 1800 minimum plus air intake and battery relocation kit. then custom tune and tune interface
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 12/07/11 11:17 AM Posted 12/07/11 11:17 AM becuase I am gonna do the whole cooler I am not gonna bother doing the pipingstock piping will fail
.BLKPHN. Legacy Donating Member 283 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 12/07/11 11:30 AM Posted 12/07/11 11:30 AM mate go to rob at mon5ta torque 0409085775 he will sort ya out great prices and great work
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 12/07/11 11:53 AM Posted 12/07/11 11:53 AM Stay AWAY from BPT! I live 10 minutes from them but I chose to take the 45 minute journey to Monsta torque. Rob WILL look after you.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 13/07/11 01:07 AM Posted 13/07/11 01:07 AM Quote looks heaps overpriced.. $76 for coolant?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/07/11 01:23 AM Posted 13/07/11 01:23 AM Having used both BPT and XFT i would suggestBPT = Avoid like the Plague.XFT = Forum Sponsor with proven track record.Seriously, give Simon @ XFT a call
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/11 01:47 AM Posted 13/07/11 01:47 AM XFT have so many cars under their belt, YouTube his F6 and you will be sold straight away.
LOOSEBF Member 106 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 13/07/11 01:51 AM Posted 13/07/11 01:51 AM Agreed with stay away from BPTXFT or monsta torque
fanatik Member 18 Member For: 15y 7m 24d Posted 13/07/11 01:53 AM Author Posted 13/07/11 01:53 AM You guys have been more then helpful thanks heaps I am gonna give Xft and monster torque a call today. I will keep you informed with what I do and pOst some pics soon
fanatik Member 18 Member For: 15y 7m 24d Posted 15/07/11 10:32 AM Author Posted 15/07/11 10:32 AM I spoke to simon at xft and he quoted 2500 for top of the line injectors thermostat tune and tune device, and addition 2500 for a 1200hp nizpro fmic. heaps better price! so am probably booking it in 2 weeks time and I cant wait!!!Agreed with stay away from BPTXFT or monsta torque
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now