cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Location: Country NSW Posted 25/11/03 04:27 AM Posted 25/11/03 04:27 AM Ok looked at this topic a few times now and the quality is really picking up, no really it is. :lol:
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Posted 25/11/03 04:36 AM Author Posted 25/11/03 04:36 AM only trying to help. only trying to help....least I can do. no, Honestly. Kenneth would agree...
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Posted 25/11/03 04:39 AM Posted 25/11/03 04:39 AM So, I dont get it, Why Madonna's Top?!?
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 25/11/03 04:49 AM Posted 25/11/03 04:49 AM So, I dont get it, Why Madonna's Top?!?Oh, would you people let Madonna's top go ... , hey, I made a funny! :lol: I crack me up sometimes ...
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Posted 25/11/03 04:53 AM Posted 25/11/03 04:53 AM Yeah I answered my own question (I saw falcoon's avatar)
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Posted 25/11/03 05:15 AM Author Posted 25/11/03 05:15 AM hook, line and sinker.... shnuckkk, shnuck... {craven figure reassumes the position for deep introspection in seach of....... A NAME!!} {peal of thuinder....} bwooohhhhhaaaaaaHey, maybe Team Madonnas undies !!!! just guessing here people.... I'm not even going to touch Team Commando.... bugger !! I touched it...!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 25/11/03 05:21 AM Posted 25/11/03 05:21 AM Team Nazgul (Dark Riders)
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 27/11/03 07:18 AM Posted 27/11/03 07:18 AM Who needs a team name? Some of you guys are really insecure aren't you? I don't feel less a man 'cos I'm not in a team. I also don't need others to band around me and reassure me that I have made the right colour choice.I'm strong. I'm an individual, read unique. And I chose Silhouette because it is stong and it, being the ONLY non-colour, is unique.So if Silhouette drivers feel the need to have a team then it be Turbo Team Tuff (strong and unique). * please pass the corn dear*
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/11/03 07:20 AM Posted 27/11/03 07:20 AM "We are all individuals"..."I'm not ..."
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Posted 28/11/03 02:02 AM Author Posted 28/11/03 02:02 AM that's precisely why I'm having so much trouble. There really isn't a team name (Ken started it..... Mum!!) that conveys the true passion here.Team Grinner may get somewhere close to the sentiment. But frankly I'm stumped.and don't call me Frank...{image of craven soul leaping back behind the wall of tyres with a half painted banner with the words "Kenneth wears...." splashed in tar.. black tar....}
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now