KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 16d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 02/12/03 10:04 PM Posted 02/12/03 10:04 PM I'll only do this once for you Scotty......All in the name of Black Patent Leather of course, and in helping fellow T owners with their struggle for a name....... And am sure Ken will not respond to the post either, will you Ken sweetie?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 03/12/03 12:59 AM Posted 03/12/03 12:59 AM Wankyou, I meant thankyou,I'm going to excuse myself momentarily Kitty, whoops not quick enough. You've made a tall man very happy. So do you get a lot of offers when you adorn this attire, not just from Aaron either I'll bet. I might add that you've got one of those classical faces that'd even look extraordinary as an image.Scotty
Al Bundy Member 68 Member For: 22y 11m 10d Location: Australia Posted 03/12/03 01:14 AM Posted 03/12/03 01:14 AM Thanks for PC backround.... NIIICCCEEEE.. How about a POLL... Team BKNTS & other suggestions put to the vote...I will be in Jan BLK XRT.... Any name would be better than Hag opps HGAG :lol:
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m Posted 03/12/03 01:53 AM Author Posted 03/12/03 01:53 AM Team Riding Crop - me-thinks! After the unexpected turn this thread took - eh! KEN! Ken???? KENNETH ????? {scremed from rear screen door}oh Forsooth !!! {stomps off... stage left}
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 03/12/03 02:15 AM Posted 03/12/03 02:15 AM What can I say........Well it's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him. :(
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 16d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 03/12/03 02:21 AM Posted 03/12/03 02:21 AM ahhhh, the silence, it's deafening!!!!!!*snuggles up and rests her weary whipping arm*
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m Posted 03/12/03 03:01 AM Author Posted 03/12/03 03:01 AM KEN !!!! You!!! you behind the tin shed.... STAND STILL LADDIE !!!!{circling helicopters....}{snigger - this'll draw him out......}
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m Posted 03/12/03 03:06 AM Author Posted 03/12/03 03:06 AM Err ! TEAM SILHOUETTE Isn't that rather obvious...anyone..... POLL maybe... ???
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 03/12/03 03:13 AM Posted 03/12/03 03:13 AM I think Falchoon hit it on the head PuffYour flogging a dead horse
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m Posted 03/12/03 03:34 AM Author Posted 03/12/03 03:34 AM All hail Falchoon..... I was blinded by passion and the seeking of true insight for a team name and glossed over the bleeding obvious. Team Silhouette it is..End of subject...close it it offits a wrapFinito{craven figure assumes the full lotus and rests...}
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now