_John_ Member 287 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 18/06/11 07:20 PM Author Posted 18/06/11 07:20 PM Old bloke I visit out west told me about his neighbour who has a bad knee.He decided he`d have a bash at fixing it or getting some relief.So, in a bold act of Hillbilly Homeopathy, he`s supposedly drilled a 3/32 hole in the cap and slowly injected a capsule of emu oil in there.He said it took a while cause he didn`t know how deep to drill, it was trial and error.He reports its real good now.NO.......
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/06/11 12:15 AM Posted 19/06/11 12:15 AM lol...farkin sook. Give it a shot.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 19/06/11 12:18 AM Posted 19/06/11 12:18 AM wouldn't want old mate treating a headache or performing a vasectomy
_John_ Member 287 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 19/06/11 12:41 AM Author Posted 19/06/11 12:41 AM Vasectomies, of sorts, he can do!I`d wager he`d had practice doing the station cats, pinning the head to the ground with a digging fork and then phwip! off with the jatz crackers with a stanley knife.Trent, don`t think I haven`t thought about the charge level on the old cordless drill either. especially like today when its caning.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 19/06/11 01:20 AM Posted 19/06/11 01:20 AM Mc Carthurs Paw paw cream. It works. http://www.mcarthurnaturalproducts.com/?gclid=CKmVicvmwKkCFRASHAod8w8jfw
_John_ Member 287 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 13/07/11 09:24 AM Author Posted 13/07/11 09:24 AM here is where we are: Monday I`m in for a bilateral Arthroscopy on me knees.I`ve had to stop taking the Mobic anti inflamatories and by jesus those bastards musta bin workin` cuase I am f8cked now.I was so so Monday, Tuesday I came home at 9 am in some discomfort but we figured I`d rest them and be okay for today and thursday as the kid I work with had to go to Grafton for his pops funeral.This morning? right knee will bend about a couple of degrees. It aches like hell, especially when trying to drive. Omfg does it ache when I try to drive. So that's it.Local Yamaha shop is having trouble getting an R1 Demo in for me to ride, lolz at me trying that now. Farkin..maybe next week after to op.. I`m an optimist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now