Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

The ute mentioned about Backed up the Rwkw figures with a 10.XX (.89 IRRC) with a 2.XX second 60ft time so I believe the dyno sheet has been backed up.

I wouldn't use it as an example otherwise. But I take you point. The Dyno is a measuring tool the strip will tell you whats really going on.

I stand by my post tho. That Rwkw figure seems low for the mods and combo

I remember my first "300"rwkw tune, Simons from XFT here in perth retuned it to a ridgy didge 300rwkw and the difference was night and day

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Luke, 100% agree mate with your comment on the cars you know - if its done properly, by reputable places, then you get what you pay for - I don't question that at all.

I am sure you have read some posts though from dreamers with minimal mods quoting around or above 400rwkw..... and then show a doctored dyno sheet as "proof". I remember one sheet quoted about 750rwkw and 1250nm and was not one of the "track" specials with huge modification - "Yeah, I'm sure it has mate".......

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Order of impressive-ness for modded cars (IMHO)

  • Quality of mods
  • Performance (be it round corners really fast or fast in straight lines)
  • Owner Involvement (ie no cheque book racers,"how much for XXXrwkw so I can talk big to my mates")
  • Dyno Figures.

/end of off topic diversion..... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...