Varrstoen

strettan

• Member For: 14y 11m 21d

so im looking at getting these wheels...

just want to know what you guys think...

along with thtese wheels im looking at a xr8 bonnet and a bobtail spoiler (spoiler in the same matte color as rims)

the wheels are 19x8.5 +32/ 19x9.5 +22 and are made by Varrstoen. They are a copy of Volk TE37's.

IMG_3312500W.jpg

bte05.jpg

163813_184156074945271_100000526384756_559955_5598792_n.jpg

Varrstoen.jpg

osefeu.jpg

Edited by strettan

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 9d

How much are they? There has to be 10+ companies making copies.

They do look good, I think no lip and heaps of concave would be better IMO.

Your sizes/ offsets are bang on for mean fitment though.

• Member For: 14y 11m 21d

looking around the 3k+ mark for genuine Volk TE37's.... can pick these up delivered to my door in perth for $1500.

im chasing a mean, phat low stance and I think I can achieve that with these. as I said im looking into a xr8 bonnet and also have a bobtail on its way, to be painted the same color as rims.

another thought is painting the bottom lip on the front bar... looks the goods on those that have done it so far.

• Member For: 14y 1m 23d

nice looking wheel, but it's too Japanese. Would look at home on a skyline or 350z, not a Ford. Each to their own though.

each to their own alright!! I think jap wheels lead the way in looks and performance, and more fords should have em, but not alot of ppl like the price and settle for crappy bob jane uglys haha but each to their own :icon_ford:

• Like 1

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 4d

^^ that !!! japanese rims don't weight a tonne, don't shatter when a curb gets hit (not that you want to), and they dont look like cheap chrome Bob Jane advanti rims that EVERY falcon and Late model camira rolls around on

• Member For: 15y 3m 7d

each to their own alright!! I think jap wheels lead the way in looks and performance, and more fords should have em, but not alot of ppl like the price and settle for crappy bob jane uglys haha but each to their own :icon_ford:

I don't have 'bob jane uglys', I actually run genuine FPV wheels. There isn't much aftermarket wheels I like on Fords as most look cheap and tacky (I.e. bob jane uglys lol), and the ones that look quality are usually VERY expensive.

I never said the wheel doesn't look good either, it is a nice looking wheel (I did mention it looks good...), I just wouldn't put it on a Ford personally. I also never mentioned anywhere that Japanese wheels are sh!t...just that the style of some of them may not suit Aussie cars, as they have a different look compared to imports. The rims you have on your ute actually suit your car really well.

Me personally, if I had the cash I would probably go for a Euro race wheel, especially on an FG.