Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

I hear a few members are going to attend , if so post up here, so ya can all hook up :turboboink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Ill be in one of the garages if anyone see,s me come up and say hi.

Lee

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Will be there as well, if anyone sees us in a maroon colour xr with number plates jet066 and making a whole heap of noise by all means drop by and say G'day

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

I filled up the nos bottle today John just to keep up with you lol!!

Lee

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Haha I like the way ya work, but Ive got a 205ltr of e85 for the day and 30 plus psi will that help me keep up lol

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Haha should be lots of fun and wheelspin!!hope this cool air keeps up!

Lee

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Gonna have a ball mate, can't wait. I got up nice and early this morning and went out side and funnily enough that was my first thought and then it was sh1t I'm not in nq or the pilabra anymore I should be wearing more than footy shorts and shirt lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

I thought there would be a few cars comin out, anymore takers

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

yep ile be there, hope the weather stays away and its nothin like today :3gears:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...