Power Play This Weekend

Buf-Phoon

• Member For: 15y 2d

you have to pay the full amount weather you go 1 or all 4 days, was 130 plus 50 if you camp but now 180 plus 50 to camp.

but if you include all costs gets pretty expensive if you burn tires in drift and like to burn through the fuel like me lol :3gears:

Edited by baf6

• Member For: 12y 10m 21d

I think ill give this year a miss for putting my ute in, ill most likely see you there on the saturday. if its cool with ya I might catch a lift on the track with ya haha :3gears:

Edited by Fitzy1201

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

We plan to be there barring anything major happenin with the car and work commitments changing. Lookin foward to it bigtime, so much so prep work started 2wks ago for it lol

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 12y 7m 7d

hey guys sorry for bring up an old thread however I can not open up a new topic.

Now powerplay 2012 is coming up on the 11th of febuary 2012 which is only a few weeks away.

anyone heading in ?? maybe a moderator or someone could set something up like a cruise there ?? with a meet location time etc ??

but I realised there is a another powerplay day later in the year aswell on the 19th of may 2012.

now are they as big as each other ?? cause I was looking at going in febuary but if the may event going to be bigger and better I will wait ??

http://www.powercruise.com/?powerplay=qld

any ideas anyone ??

cheers :)

• Member For: 12y 10m 21d

Ill be going in the blue ute. keen to take it out for a spin round the track, gonna struggle keeping up with some on you blokes but ill give it my best haha. dont make me look too bad! :tonguepoke:

• 3 months later...