Lof818 Member 54 Member For: 16y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Bribie island Posted 01/05/11 07:19 AM Posted 01/05/11 07:19 AM says what it means but I have never seen it when the back end sits on the gorund I mean tounching the ground lol I wanna no what people to see if it is possbile I wanna do it just dont no who to seeso if u can chuck some names out there for me be good thanks
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 01/05/11 10:12 PM Posted 01/05/11 10:12 PM Hydraulics aren't very popular in aus, they need a bootful of battery's that would weigh a few hundred kilos. Bags will do the same if setup right, this car was bagged
AJ-80 Member 97 Member For: 16y 13d Posted 02/05/11 01:37 AM Posted 02/05/11 01:37 AM Look into Air Bag Suspension.Google Tubular Suspension. They specialise in this type of work.But you would be looking at at least $8000 to get it done right and engineered.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/05/11 05:25 AM Posted 02/05/11 05:25 AM That's pretty much it. How deep is your wallet?
xr6greg Member 73 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Posted 02/05/11 06:11 AM Posted 02/05/11 06:11 AM "says what it means but I have never seen it when the back end sits on the gorund I mean tounching the ground lol I wanna no what people to see if it is possbile I wanna do it just dont no who to see"Call me old fashioned but was that question in English? No punctuation, poor spelling, abbreviations, grammatically incorrect. Is it too much to expect someone to spend longer than 5 seconds typing two sentences that make grammatical sense?
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/11 06:20 AM Posted 02/05/11 06:20 AM You can easily do a rear set up for a couple kI had a bagged soarer, cost $$$$ and still wasn't engineered cos I didn't want to, but there were ways around thatShoulda kept it, it was a great car, just slow, but fark it sounded great!My top tip, go Standard coils compress them and keep a spare set for when you get tired of that height, with the right tools it's a 10 min job to change the rear springsAir setups can be un reliable at times, I had my rear struts out more than they were in, then other problems, and it was a top dollar set up not cheap sh*tI used to drive it at the pictured height, man it was fun, then, quick stab of a button and stockish height and over the speedhump you go or up the driveway..A cheap crap setup would turn a falcon into a sh*t boat to drive though, well set up handling does not suffer, but it can badly if you go about it wrong
Lof818 Member 54 Member For: 16y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Bribie island Posted 02/05/11 08:51 AM Author Posted 02/05/11 08:51 AM 8 grand geeeeeeee I would rather leather out my car lol I got $$$$$ but not 8grand $$$$$$$
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/05/11 01:25 PM Posted 10/05/11 01:25 PM Tubular Suspension Systems, NSW (sydney?). Ask for James
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 11/05/11 04:53 AM Posted 11/05/11 04:53 AM Try these guys...My link
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now