KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 13/11/03 11:08 AM Posted 13/11/03 11:08 AM Females like "foreign" men. Years ago when I went clubbing, a friend of mine told some female that I was a basketball player from europe. Then when she asked me about "europe" I had to fake a bloody wog accent (ie sound more like the parent's than myself). Was quite funny... and successful
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 14d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 13/11/03 12:39 PM Posted 13/11/03 12:39 PM hahaha - this is a funny thread.If you call a girl a "sheila" you are more likely to get decked than get a root.Accents dont get you laid, but they do help to start up a conversation.The car you drive can help you pick up.... like at the nats - if you got a nice car, you will have car sluts in it at all times.
Guest underpsi Guests Posted 13/11/03 02:30 PM Posted 13/11/03 02:30 PM hahaha - this is a funny thread.It is supposed to be.If you call a girl a "sheila" you are more likely to get decked than get a root.What is a root? I know a girl named Sheila, does that count?
Guest underpsi Guests Posted 13/11/03 02:37 PM Posted 13/11/03 02:37 PM @XR8Chic, there are a lot of pics of your car on your site, looks good, why don't we have some pics of you on there?
tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 13/11/03 02:48 PM Posted 13/11/03 02:48 PM .....sexual intercourse! that's why I love it when you Yankee's say that you "root" for a team in sport. Use to know a girl who used to root for a footy team. She started from 1 to 13 and I was the hooker !
Guest underpsi Guests Posted 13/11/03 06:57 PM Posted 13/11/03 06:57 PM How do you get "sexual intercourse" out of the word root?
Guest Guests Posted 13/11/03 09:04 PM Posted 13/11/03 09:04 PM How do you get "sexual intercourse" out of the word screw?
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 13/11/03 10:14 PM Posted 13/11/03 10:14 PM toungeboy.Stop it you hear..........I fell of the rooting chair laughing and nearly intercoursed my back!!!!!
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Posted 13/11/03 10:49 PM Posted 13/11/03 10:49 PM In the states, it seems guys with accents pick up more girls, the Aussie accent seems to be one of the favs around here. So if I come to Australia' I will have the accent, would it be any easier to pick up the sheilas? No. More Americans visit Oz, we have your TV etc etc so the accent is pretty much passe. Sorry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now