Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 18/04/11 09:53 AM Posted 18/04/11 09:53 AM Put me down Ace
timmy Massive Tool Legacy Donating Member 567 Member For: 18y 15d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/11 03:50 PM Posted 18/04/11 03:50 PM I think you should remember the great Kevin Costner's line here " If you build it they will come ". I will be there Matty.
Spoony Member 250 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/04/11 09:30 PM Posted 20/04/11 09:30 PM Sounds good, do like the Mt Lindsay range. Was out there maybe a month ago and was pretty good, some roadworks on the NSW side but I'd say they would be done by now with nice new hot mix.
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/04/11 01:01 AM Posted 28/04/11 01:01 AM f*ck,I have been asked to attend a company function on the 8th,and with me being a "supervisor" I am obliged to attend it!! really want to get out and meet up with the boys again..
cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 15d Posted 01/05/11 07:05 AM Posted 01/05/11 07:05 AM Boys wont be able to come motors all fixed but im waiting on a clutch so next week end itll be on the rd but gotta do some short drives to make sure every thing is ok
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 03/05/11 08:01 AM Author Posted 03/05/11 08:01 AM ok guys so went for a drive on the weekend - there is still roadworks on summerland way and the lions road - these will be in place till mid may -so we can either go for a cruise on the 22nd or we can go on the 8th BUT there will be about 200m of dirt road and some pretty ordinary road along the lions road please let me know your thoughts guys
timmy Massive Tool Legacy Donating Member 567 Member For: 18y 15d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/11 08:07 AM Posted 03/05/11 08:07 AM I'm leaning towards the 22nd Matty
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/05/11 08:21 AM Posted 03/05/11 08:21 AM
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 03/05/11 11:33 AM Author Posted 03/05/11 11:33 AM I would prefer that too cos last thing I want is someones car damaged
Spoony Member 250 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/05/11 09:00 PM Posted 03/05/11 09:00 PM a bit of gravel doesn't worry a coon, I got the XR to the deepest camp sites at Landcruiser Park.. ok ish. haha, probably wouldn't do it again though.
Recommended Posts