JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/10/11 08:12 AM Posted 11/10/11 08:12 AM av gas ftw hahahahah that sh*t is gold in a old schooler v8 1
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/11 08:24 AM Author Posted 11/10/11 08:24 AM av gas ftw hahahahah that sh*t is gold in a old schooler v8Haha and my mower
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/10/11 10:30 AM Posted 11/10/11 10:30 AM dont get me started on the mower I was eye balling the blower vac today weeeeeeeeeeewhipper snipper isnt far off a shot of gas
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/11 12:17 PM Author Posted 11/10/11 12:17 PM dont get me started on the mower I was eye balling the blower vac today weeeeeeeeeeewhipper snipper isnt far off a shot of gasI reckon the wipper snipper would luv a 50/50 e85 two stroke mix lol
SACf6 Member 115 Member For: 15y 6d Posted 13/10/11 11:33 AM Posted 13/10/11 11:33 AM Is e85 worth the trip to get it????And is the power gain that muchWhy bother!?Seems like slot of work for not much gain
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/11 01:38 PM Posted 13/10/11 01:38 PM Is e85 worth the trip to get it????And is the power gain that muchWhy bother!?Seems like slot of work for not much gainyeh, about the same vote...I have a stock tornado, and my question is what are the benefits of e85 in a stocky? big plans to crank it up some with some good kw in the near future - but wondering if for temporary gains worth driving 20 mins just to fuel up on close to $2.00+ for e85, especially if I need a tune just to gain anything...???and to answer your question = yes traction sucks in a 270 tornado ute, will suck with even more power... but do I look like I'm complaining?
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/11 02:00 PM Posted 13/10/11 02:00 PM actually I lie. I wouldn't have a clue to the $ per L of e85...I assumed it would be higher than regular unleaded due to the higher transportation costs, considering it's not nearly as common as unleaded...
4L JET Legacy Donating Member 230 Member For: 15y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, S.A Posted 13/10/11 09:45 PM Posted 13/10/11 09:45 PM yeh, about the same vote...I have a stock tornado, and my question is what are the benefits of e85 in a stocky? big plans to crank it up some with some good kw in the near future - but wondering if for temporary gains worth driving 20 mins just to fuel up on close to $2.00+ for e85, especially if I need a tune just to gain anything...???and to answer your question = yes traction sucks in a 270 tornado ute, will suck with even more power... but do I look like I'm complaining? Im fair sure you need the basic mods + tune to run e85 anyways. so I wouldnt be sticking it in a stock motor. If your semi-keen on the idea, speak to Bruce and see what he has to say about it. he will point you in the right direction
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/11 10:08 PM Author Posted 13/10/11 10:08 PM Is e85 worth the trip to get it????And is the power gain that muchWhy bother!?It's worth the trip. The power gains are great for the the dollar you spend. My F6 runs alot smoother to on the E85 then 98, + the extra 30-40rwkw or so never hurts! Def a mod I'll do in future builds toSeems like slot of work for not much gain
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/10/11 08:23 AM Posted 14/10/11 08:23 AM (edited) both of u (sacf6 & fordboy) are trying to unjustify it e85 is the greatest bang for buck ever bar nos(n20) I believe u wouldnt question it if u had a e85 tune trust me all the way to the bouser like so many now dop.s e85 was 99cp/ltr not long ago its now 139cp/ltr Edited 14/10/11 08:27 AM by JETSNOT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now