Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/03/11 11:14 PM Posted 22/03/11 11:14 PM Nope, just took a few more layers off lol.Most of the Chrome at the front is going mate. Yeah I'm still considering chrome wheels but think it might be overkill.
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 23/03/11 03:57 AM Posted 23/03/11 03:57 AM (edited) Chop of the choppersGmax's can be had for about $1400 with tyres from fleabay, they would be sh*t tyres but I have read some internet reviews from owners saying their alright I'm going for a 19 as I prefer the ride quality vs the looks and the costs of replacing tyres is easier to handle when I last looked (couple of yrs ago) at the difference between 18/19/20 tyres there was big difference. Edited 23/03/11 04:05 AM by timbos99
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Posted 23/03/11 06:08 AM Posted 23/03/11 06:08 AM My 20s ride nicer than the 19s they weigh less and the rubber costs the same!!!!But the factory 19s suit the car better than my 20s imho, I'm going to list them on eBay soon cos I'm to lazy to find somewhere to keep them and probably won't put them back on the car so it's pointless keeping them...Cbf putting up pics, but there's some on here
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/03/11 06:21 AM Posted 23/03/11 06:21 AM You are putting what on ebay? The 19s or 20's?I like the 19's...
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Posted 23/03/11 08:09 AM Posted 23/03/11 08:09 AM 20skeeping it factory lookingbut the 20s are a far better wheelthe rears 20x9.5 with a 275/30/20 weigh a tad less than the factory 19" rim with a 245/30/19 + they clear any brakes
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/03/11 10:09 AM Posted 23/03/11 10:09 AM Cbf putting up pics, but there's some on here
wagnman Member 567 Member For: 17y 3m 15d Posted 23/03/11 11:46 AM Posted 23/03/11 11:46 AM OOOO yeh! love the Marcellos.Every time I see a pic of that car I love it. The colour and rim choice match perfectly (maybe could go a bit wider on the rear though lol )
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/03/11 11:49 AM Posted 23/03/11 11:49 AM Chop of the choppersThanks for that mate, appreciate it.I think they will look the bizz tbh. In real life the car will be the same black as the wheels as that photo has a bit of glare or something.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/03/11 03:06 PM Posted 23/03/11 03:06 PM What they'll really look like...although it's a slightly different rim.I'll refrain from offering my opinion...other than the FG's need dish on the back or they look like their about to fall over...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/03/11 12:20 AM Posted 24/03/11 12:20 AM They look heaps better then them in real life. There wide on the back just no dish, dish is soooo 2009 anyway..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now