XRGASM Member 206 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/11 04:44 AM Author Posted 25/03/11 04:44 AM Lol sorry dean, my bad
agef6 Member 44 Member For: 16y 7m 21d Posted 25/03/11 07:32 AM Posted 25/03/11 07:32 AM yea I should be able to make it I will be meeting u guys at wawrick farm cant wait
j-xr6t Member 12 Member For: 15y 6m 22d Posted 25/03/11 07:46 AM Posted 25/03/11 07:46 AM hey guys put me down this will b my first cruz with you guys :D cnt wait
XRGASM Member 206 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/11 09:10 AM Author Posted 25/03/11 09:10 AM (edited) By the way I am securing some smoking hot models for the night as well to model with some of the cars. Edited 26/03/11 08:50 AM by BionicXR6T list in first post.
XRGASM Member 206 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/11 09:12 AM Author Posted 25/03/11 09:12 AM Final route details coming soon...
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/03/11 09:58 PM Posted 25/03/11 09:58 PM Alright all, considering we have 1 or 2 photographers to take pics, are you keen on me making a video? You do like my video's don't you?
XRGASM Member 206 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/11 10:48 PM Author Posted 25/03/11 10:48 PM Awesome idea BJ.
o2sucka Member 242 Member For: 17y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Campbelltown Posted 26/03/11 05:10 AM Posted 26/03/11 05:10 AM I'm meeting at warick farm.
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 26/03/11 07:49 AM Posted 26/03/11 07:49 AM That's not what Macquarie Pass says...... to Angel#3come on mate I went on the macquarie pass cruise all the way from the northshore! fair mission though I do understand.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 26/03/11 08:54 AM Posted 26/03/11 08:54 AM By the way I am securing some smoking hot models for the night as well to model with some of the cars. Hot Digitty Dog!! *makes mental note to bring camera*.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now