Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Very impressive mate, nice work! Especially like what you've done with the wheel. Frame looks nice and solid. Gear shift mount looks a little high though? or maybe it just looks that way to me coz I'm short lol. Either way it looks fantastic, can't wait to see it all finished!

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands
Posted

Yeah I considered the height as I wanted the console to be at elbows height. Mind you im 6'4" ...

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah I figured you must be tall with the shifter mount at that height. 6'4" is f*cking tall, lol.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands
Posted

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Some further updates.. Got a little bored so I completed the gearbox..

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Looks good mate!!

My Obutto arrived today! Just set it up, holy crap I cant wait to get a G27 and get racing!

Also, as well as drive GT5 im going to fly DCS A10(on PC) from mine , so im in the process of getting 3 24inch BenQ monitors and track IR.

This is going to be fckin awesome!!

Edited by TURBOXR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands
Posted

haha yeah sounds awesome man! I would love the three teir lcd setup but you cant with ps3, you need three ps3's networked together AND three games.. rediculous..

Anyways - Just about done, its missing the carpet still as its from Japan so who knows when ill get it.. :(

- Hand brake mod to go

- Sticker Bomb - (FPV styyylleez) haha

- 37" LCD TV and HDMI Splitter

- Surround Sound Setup

IMG_0230.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands
Posted

Veva decided to come past yesterday and try out the simulator.. Pitty he cant drive :stirthepot:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Can you calibrate those wheels at all?

Seems like a lot of rotation for minimal turn.

Another one for your wall?...

sheen.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...