Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I Have a xD ute build on the go! DOHC turbo nearly all done except the wiring.

High mount 6 boost manifold, Plazmaman plenum, Surg tank, Twin 044 fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, Water meth injection, 60mm Pro gate, 2" screamer pipe 6speed and a mall wood opt.3 plus and a LSD 9" diff.

I am running the bf gauge cluster and icc!

How do I go about linking the PCM to the BEM and remove all the anti theft, ABS, tration control, belt lights, Buzzer, ECT. I will not be using the BF steering column so the smart key thing will be a issue as well!

Any help appreciated :bowdown:

post-33020-0-36198200-1297848923_thumb.j

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC
Posted

I think you will find that you may need someone who has access to the ford IDS scan tool to do what your after,Some ford specfic wreckers actually have the IDS as well.Where are you located? There is also a guy on ebay doing loom mods for conversions.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I'd be amazed if all that was possible.

I doubt there's an ability to turn all of those features off.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

thanks guys! I live in Emerald Central QLD and the ford dealership here is hopless!!

I hope I can work my way through these problems.

The ebay loom would be good except I am running the hole bf ute wiring loom, just need to patch the xD start and steering controls in Ie. blinkers horn lights ect.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...