Jump to content

xd turbo

Member
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xd turbo

  1. Any one in Emerald got a set of stock injectors? Cheers Mick
  2. Cheers, just playing it safe I think lots of engine mods don't know how it will all react in an old ute.. Cheers Mick
  3. No xcal3 yet until I see Dave, he could mail one out loaded with a safe tune I guess.
  4. Yes very true, Dave suggested to put stock ones in until I can get it over there.. He will send a set for free just thought someone here might have a set to do a bit off set up thermo fans ect. Cheers Mick
  5. Anyone in Emerald have a stock set of injectors? I have put a Bf turbo engine in a ute, need to get it running. I tried to run it with 80lb injectors on a stock tune.. Not a good result as you would expect. Buy or borrow please?
  6. Cheers thanks for the help. Have to be a trailer no rego yet. And sold the green top injectors.
  7. My bad. Yes stock tune.. Injectors were just purchased as a matched set. History of the engine is scratchy it was in a accident and I bought the front half. Had the computer reset to factory settings to get it running then time for tune.. That might b my problem..
  8. okay do they make adjusments befor they start it?
  9. year flow mtched and scaled..
  10. Not yet just want a stable idle and then to mackay to see Dave (blueboost) sent the ECM to BPR and they loaded stock tune and removed security. every thing seems to work but it will fill the street with smoke.
  11. More info: Plazmaman plenum 80lb injectors 044 fuel pump large IC High mount 6 boost maniflld moded turbo 50mm external progate when it starts runs that rough it stops and blows that much black smoke.. Disconect the TPS starts and runs better still very average but.
  12. Finally got the engine to run but very rough very very rich loads of black smoke!! Where do I start looking? And what can make it run that rich? Cheers Mick
  13. Happy Birthday xD turbo!

  14. Blue Boost will be the man in Mackay for the tune what ever he is happy to run in a standard block (late 07 stronger rods)... screamer pipe with the option of plumback (aurthorities)....... Plazmaman plenum, twin 044 pumps surge, E Boost street, 3 inch IC pipes, Big PWR Cooler, ect. Boost around 16lbs (Guess)
  15. Hi, I am putting a bf engine in a ute with a T56 6 speed and have a 6 boost high mount manifold with a 50mm pro gate and a standard GT35 turbo.... I dont want to build a dump pipe to suit the GT35 with the internal gate flange, I can get a garrett T3 1.06 3 inch ''V'' Band rear housing and a billet comp wheel to suit the 0.7ar front cover for a good price!!!!!! Wil this be a good combo for a 400 RWKW engine? The Reason I ask is I am not that savy with turbo setups.... PROS AND CONS PLEASE If you don't know ask??????
  16. The wires are yellow and brown if that helps????
  17. Hi all, Where is the factory oil temp sender? I have a spare plug on a project car and the wires are yellow and grey at the rear of the engine? I think it oil Temp. Engine or tranny? Help!!!
  18. Help the is mention to be x d
  19. that ment to be ford "" ute
  20. Hi, I want to use a BF cluster in my ute with the BF 4L turbo but it is running a stand alone eng. harness. (1) Will the Tach and Spedo work if I get the pin outs and conect them to the relevent spots? (2) Does the BF cluster need the BEM to opperate All I want to work is the Tach and spedo!! Any help is appreciated
  21. thanks guys! I live in Emerald Central QLD and the ford dealership here is hopless!! I hope I can work my way through these problems. The ebay loom would be good except I am running the hole bf ute wiring loom, just need to patch the start and steering controls in Ie. blinkers horn lights ect.
  22. I Have a ute build on the go! DOHC turbo nearly all done except the wiring. High mount 6 boost manifold, Plazmaman plenum, Surg tank, Twin 044 fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, Water meth injection, 60mm Pro gate, 2" screamer pipe 6speed and a mall wood opt.3 plus and a LSD 9" diff. I am running the bf gauge cluster and icc! How do I go about linking the PCM to the BEM and remove all the anti theft, ABS, tration control, belt lights, Buzzer, ECT. I will not be using the BF steering column so the smart key thing will be a issue as well! Any help appreciated
  23. Doing the same conversion but an ute looks good!! I put a high mount 6 boost manifold fits a treat Need to build a dump pipe but not much room left.
  24. [quote name= turbo' timestamp='1297757275' post='1081319] Good work!! I am putting a bf turbo in a ute and would appreciate any info on removing ABS anti theft smart key ect. I am going to use the icc with the BEM but they are not matched how is this aheived? Cheers Mick BF wiring info would be awesome
×
×
  • Create New...