xd turbo Member 58 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/11 09:35 AM Posted 16/02/11 09:35 AM I Have a ute build on the go! DOHC turbo nearly all done except the wiring.High mount 6 boost manifold, Plazmaman plenum, Surg tank, Twin 044 fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, Water meth injection, 60mm Pro gate, 2" screamer pipe 6speed and a mall wood opt.3 plus and a LSD 9" diff.I am running the bf gauge cluster and icc!How do I go about linking the PCM to the BEM and remove all the anti theft, ABS, tration control, belt lights, Buzzer, ECT. I will not be using the BF steering column so the smart key thing will be a issue as well!Any help appreciated
JVK Legacy Donating Member 751 Member For: 20y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC Posted 18/02/11 09:22 PM Posted 18/02/11 09:22 PM I think you will find that you may need someone who has access to the ford IDS scan tool to do what your after,Some ford specfic wreckers actually have the IDS as well.Where are you located? There is also a guy on ebay doing loom mods for conversions.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/02/11 10:02 PM Posted 18/02/11 10:02 PM I'd be amazed if all that was possible.I doubt there's an ability to turn all of those features off.
xd turbo Member 58 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/11 08:50 AM Author Posted 19/02/11 08:50 AM thanks guys! I live in Emerald Central QLD and the ford dealership here is hopless!!I hope I can work my way through these problems.The ebay loom would be good except I am running the hole bf ute wiring loom, just need to patch the start and steering controls in Ie. blinkers horn lights ect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now