matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/11 05:20 AM Posted 13/02/11 05:20 AM Just wondering if anyone could possibly shed some light on whats going on with my air con. Its a dual zone ICC and the passenger side isnt coming out cold anymore, like the drivers side is fine nice and cold but not the passenger. I had a bit of a read on here and did what some members had already suggested like check the fuses and I also noticed that the thermo fans are on but not going anywhere near as hard as they normally do with the A/C on so I checked and changed all the fan relays and what not and still nothing. If anyone might have any idea that would be great to hear.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/02/11 05:39 AM Posted 13/02/11 05:39 AM What model mate?Some of the FGs did have problems with the HIMs but your issue sounds more like a f'ed mixer shaft.
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/11 06:03 AM Author Posted 13/02/11 06:03 AM Mines in a BA mk2, and I was also thinking possibly a mixture shaft cause I went for another drive before and set it to come out at the feet as well and it was barely coming out on the passenger side and was coming out hot at mine like it is out of the passenger dash vents.
JK 47 Legacy Donating Member 161 Member For: 19y 5d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/02/11 12:45 PM Posted 13/02/11 12:45 PM (edited) Just had mine fixed by Ford ,duel climate control not getting hot on left side,. It was the mixer shaft ,its a dash out on BA/BF ,don't know how much repair it was under warranty. Edited 13/02/11 12:46 PM by misty
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 2m 29d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/11 09:55 PM Posted 13/02/11 09:55 PM Is it hot air coming out or just ambient temp out of the passgenger side?If its hot air in the mixer if it is just outside temp there is a Ford TSB on this, it just needs a re-gassing as the gas is low...
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/11 11:25 PM Author Posted 13/02/11 11:25 PM Its not hot air just seems like ambient air from the outside, but like I said its also not blowing on the feet and like when I used to cycle through the different settings of where I wanted the air to come out out u could here a slight clicking in the dash of it changing but now there's nothing. I might pull it all out next week after holidays and have a look, if not it'll be a trip down to ford to get it looked at. Thanks for replies.
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 14/02/11 03:06 AM Author Posted 14/02/11 03:06 AM well went for a drive today and dont think its the mixture shaft anymore as its changing where the air is going fine again but now on the drivers side one minute itll be cold then the next like just outside so I think it maybe a gassing issue or something else so I'm gunna get it looked at.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now