Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

We get them in PDF files here in WA for the coming week or two. I never bother to check as they aren't all listed anyway from what I hear, plus they are accurate only to the suburb and street, which can be a long stretch.

Also, I don't speed. Except for the two times I got done.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

is hat 63 in a 60 zone?

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

wonder if this list includes cops with their laser detectors not just cameras? I doubt it.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

WA is multanovas only!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

& thanks to John Hughes (who rorted the system for years by getting all his workers off their fines) they have a section 58A which means if you don't know who was driving when your picture is taken they can fine you up to $1200. Pack of n@zis!

Edited by Turbo6FG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...