WA - End Of Jan Cruise-A-Thon - Sat 29th Jan

discostig

Terrain Options  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 5d

Try to keep the votes to 3 or less in the above poll! Thanks.

-------------------------------------------

In order for every body to have a good time, a few rules have been implemented. Failure to abide by these rules will ensure you are not invited to future events held by FordXR6Turbo.com.

The reasons for these rules are:

Safety - We don't want to put any of our members, and the general public in any danger.

Public Perception - We do not want the Ford XR6 Turbo community to face the same ridicule and stereotypes other car communities face.

The rules are simple:

Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines etc... Any breaches will be reported to the local police.

There is a designated cruise leader who will lead the way and set the correct pace for all cruise members.

Use the Buddy system; always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn and to make sure nobody gets lost or left behind.

CB Radios; if you don't have one, follow the maps and directions given out. If you do have one, please limit chatter during the twisty parts of the cruise. This will allow the cruise leader to relay information about road conditions, upcoming obstacles, etc. efficiently.

By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, its Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Organisers, or Owners responsible/liable for any damage and/or grief sustained (simply; if you stuff up it's your fault, not ours).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask before the cruise.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members

We can't see who made the selections in the poll to please post up in here if you're attending.

Cheers, also don't vote if you aren't going to attend! :innocent:

The road names are examples of the terrain - not necessarily the specific road we'll take.

The cruise is on Saturday January 29th.

We'll be aiming for an early afternoon cruise at this point.

Meet point most likely be Burswood Tennis Centre or nearby - to be confirmed though depending on map! :turboboink:

let us know how many are attending, also post up or PM me any requests for locations, food stops etc.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

+1... im booked in for it :). I voted hills.... b.u.t... I would still like a reasonable food stop... I like to eat :)

• Donating Members

Loose plan was some nice roads, probably hills or somewhere a bit of a distance out, and to the coast somewhere for a food stop. :beerchug:

Who's the other slack 3 that haven't posted anything yet? :P

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 15y 8m 25d

steve, fark everyone and make a map that suits you, your writing it and your never going to please everyone. if people wont to run other roads than they can run a map. I can flick you some maps once im back home to give you some ideas if you want.

count me in also.

• Donating Members

Yeah the first cruise I made was great - I reckon anyway haha! Only complaints were the stone chips from people following too closely in the best twisty bits :turboboink:

Have 90% decided on the loose plan, just checking in case it was overwhelmingly city only or something. Still keen on poll results to see what sort of drive we all prefer but the pattern is emerging anyway. Nice empty roads leading to a finish at a food joint somewhere. I'm thinking Cott if we can suss parking or Freo. Cott has better walking scenery!

Some killer maps would be great though thanks. There's loads of roads outside my commute that I don't know well enough yet. Keep binning maps after cruises are over, must stop that.

Meet point could possibly be a bit further out as we've had a road nominated already. Will try to not make it a right hand turn straight up this time... HAHAHA!

Edited by -SteveR-