Anyone Have Pcm Wiring Diagrams For Ba And Bf

raptorthumper

• Member For: 15y 3m 11d

Good work!! I am putting a bf turbo in a xD ute and would appreciate any info on removing ABS anti theft smart key ect. I am going to use the icc with the BEM but they are not matched how is this aheived?

Cheers Mick

• Member For: 15y 3m 11d

[quote name=xD turbo' timestamp='1297757275' post='1081319]

Good work!! I am putting a bf turbo in a xD ute and would appreciate any info on removing ABS anti theft smart key ect. I am going to use the icc with the BEM but they are not matched how is this aheived?

Cheers Mick

BF wiring info would be awesome :beerchug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 19y 6m 17d

*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ON WIRING DIAGRAMS *************************************

There is a guy on ebay selling the complete BA BF and FPV workshop manuals and wiring diagrams on a CD.

These are the real top quality ford electronic versions. If you want one, his ebay name is lordgrum.

The engine is in the Patrol now and runs great. I had a problem with the ECU killing the fuel injectors on coast down (foot off accelerator and using engine braking to slow down) and throwing error codes as I don't have a VSS (vehicle speed sensor) connected. I have just fixed this and it now runs perfect by shorting the clutch engagement sensor to ground. (CES is pin B05 on ECU connector C-301 (middle connector))

Without the CES pin connected to ground the ECU believes that it is effectively free revving in neutral and thinks, ohh sh*t I can't control the engine speed to idle so it starts killing the fuel injectors.

I had to add this wire to my loom as I had an auto loom and not the manual version.

More info about my build is located here. [it's a long read.]

http://forum.outerlimits4x4.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86831&start=210

Edited by raptorthumper

• 8 years later...
  • Member For: 4y 5m 10d

heyy guys im new two the group and im getting ready two start doing a n/a barra conversion on my eb wagon its currently got a au motor and loom but I plan two run  a ba/bf motor&loom&pcm  just not %100 on what ill need two rewire in ??? the cars only a burnout car so just needs two run and have lights basically  would I have two re wire the fuse boxs ? for like lights fuel pump and  etc. or can I wire it up two the ba/bf ecu ?? and dus anyone have a copy of a  ba/bf wiring diagram ?? or if anyone could tell me abit about what thay needed two wire up in there barra swap that would be great cheers guys BIGGRED!