Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

Yeah, well..... add another one to the list.

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Sorry to hear mate, I know the feeling! Hope you get it all sorted.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

new development is they r saying it could have sucked water in with all the floods (bull sh*t I think its them trying to get out of the warenty)

nd there saying if not that iv over reved it I will have to use the witness thing because I wasent over reving the thing as u say I was in suburbia at 10.30pm on boxing day was trying to be nice nd quite. q ford r just a bunch of wankers

any developments?

as long as you can prove it wasent water damage, it shouldn't matter as a standard engine should be able to be pinned to the limiter, they were built to do it to an extent, if they realy want to bend you over, go fair trading - have gone this route before successfully - also get a 2nd opinion in writing

Edited by Boosted_BF
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

im purchsing kyles atomic motor and have my ba long motor up for grabs , check out for sale section

maybe we an work a deal out

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

I'm also selling a long motor if they don't come good - brand spanking new fg f6 short motor and a fully reco'd fg xr6t head. I'll let it go for what I payed for the fg f6 short. $3100

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

That sux - if you go for warranty at ford or other company make sure she is stock and service book is up to date

  • All round good guy!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greenvale, Victoria
Posted (edited)

Just remember, with warraty and insurance, it costs the companys nothing to say no. Most people will walk away, tail between their legs and piss and moan about it. If you stand up for yourself its the old "the squeaky wheel gets the most oil".

So what if its sucked water? How can it over rev when you have a rev limiter and factory cut out on the things? Mate if ya have any issues I'll give ya the number for A Current Affair. And if ya call them, ask them how my ex wife is doing lol.

Edited by Rudiger
  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

I don't think he will buy a BA motor again and have the same issues. look at a post 06/06 motor that has stronger internals. pay an extra 1000$ or so over the BA motor and its 'cheap insurance' and you can get heap more power out of them etc etc. im sure you know the drill.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

as he metioned , hes on a budget , maybe he dont have the extra $$$,

I was only offering him ideas

dont shoot me down over it

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

omg q ford haha !! I will never buy a new car from them again !! they are fkuin useless, ride em for what for what they have got mate. they are shifty pricks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...