Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey guys the company I work for have just released the below into australia, I was wondering if anybody is interested in one for media or maybe tuners are interested for portable diagnostics etc

iKarPC-W08A.jpg

http://www.ieimobile.com/ikarpc08.html

anyone interested just let me know, I can get them at close to cost

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

What is the "price" of one of these?

I'm interested as I'm looking at buying a couple of guages that read from the obd port also

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay QLD
Posted

Looks similar to what I use as gauges. Dashdaq 012a78b2-1696-bbe2.jpg012a78b2-16c2-f502.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S using Tapatalk

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Its not dedicated, its a full PC running XP or Win7 with full touch screen, I thought people might be interested because it has optional digital tv tuner, cradle etc.

So a tuner can drive the car and log all the info and then take all the info back to the workshop as its a full battery operated tablet PC.

I'll double check pricing tomorrow

Edited by Rusty XR6T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Thanks Mate

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

so its just a touch sreen tablet pc running XP right?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yer pretty much, but has OBD hardware built in, is very rugged, comes with power supply for the car.

the one thing most dont understand and manufacturers dont include... a full sunlight readable display

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

ok so the unit pictured above is $1500 complete with Digital TV Tuner and built in 3G Module.

There is a cheaper model that doesnt have the TV Tuner or OBD but still has the 3G Module and docking station, this unit is $950 pictured below

ICEROCK08A.jpg

http://www.ieimobile.com/ice-rock08ar.html

Edited by Rusty XR6T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

No no, no crappy gimmics that work half assed, this is genuine sunlight readable, 1000cm/2 brightness

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...