B_L_W_N_B_A Member 30 Member For: 17y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/12/10 07:17 AM Posted 04/12/10 07:17 AM Cheers for putting the photos up Bollar.As Lee said, bet you cant wait till you get the ute back?yeah dude I am pumped, rang up yesterday, hopefully next friday it will be ready.yay
D-NosMan Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: QLD, Brisvegas Posted 06/12/10 06:13 AM Posted 06/12/10 06:13 AM Hey guys any plans for another night at Harry's Diner yet? Would like to go and see some nice cars. BTW the Octane ute is awesome :D
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 06/12/10 07:02 AM Posted 06/12/10 07:02 AM mate we will probly be down there once a fortnight might get a little mixed up over x mas but
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 15d Posted 06/12/10 07:37 AM Posted 06/12/10 07:37 AM once your turbo is on ben, you and karl need to settle it all at the strip I think.... braging rights that is Ha Ha, sounds like a plan... After we both get our ZF and Tail shaft done it's on... That's if Karl's up for it......
Guest markytheman Guests Posted 06/12/10 11:13 AM Posted 06/12/10 11:13 AM hay xyz mate. u need 2 run ya car down the 1/4 mile mate.. then u will now how good your car really is mate..lol
B_L_W_N_B_A Member 30 Member For: 17y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/12/10 03:16 AM Posted 10/12/10 03:16 AM ANYONE KEEN FOR A RUN OUT TONIGHT TO HARRYS? JUST GOT THE UTE BACK:)
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/12/10 05:12 AM Posted 10/12/10 05:12 AM ill be going down next thursday got to get me fuel rail
keaton185 Member 301 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Straya Posted 10/12/10 03:07 PM Posted 10/12/10 03:07 PM I'm usually there with my mate in a black SS (I know, I know!) we usually do a bit of a cruise up nebo and back with about 10 other random types of cars, if there's one in the next few weeks when you guys are out I'll come say hi and let you know.
Twinpiston Member 133 Member For: 20y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 10/12/10 09:43 PM Posted 10/12/10 09:43 PM I am pretty sure we are hitting Harrys every fortnight, this Thursday coming being that day.Cheers
g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 11/12/10 09:26 AM Posted 11/12/10 09:26 AM if its not raining I might come down & cheqe it out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now