radioshank Member 3 Member For: 16y 29d Posted 19/11/10 06:31 AM Posted 19/11/10 06:31 AM Hi All. I have a problem with my g6e turbo were lately I am getting the bonnet ajar warning coming on frequently while driving. The bonnet is closed properly however when I park the car the alarm beeps 3 times to indicate that the bonnet or something is open. Any ideas would be appreciated? 1
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 19/11/10 10:55 AM Posted 19/11/10 10:55 AM I didn't think these cars had Bonnet sensors saying that it is open.I could be wrong though.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 19/11/10 11:08 AM Posted 19/11/10 11:08 AM I think you will find it is the boot.Ian
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 19/11/10 09:47 PM Posted 19/11/10 09:47 PM If the car has an alarm then I'd assume there would be a bonnet switch that is causing you the troubles.Benny
Vbrandan2011 New Member 1 Member For: 6y 3m 27d Posted 11/06/20 04:59 AM Posted 11/06/20 04:59 AM How did u fix it I have the same sh*t
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now