Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 22/02/10 01:49 PM Posted 22/02/10 01:49 PM Hi guys.I recently bought a Nizpro battery relocation kit 2nd hand. I've got a rough Idea where it sits in the engine bay, but I've been told it requires a 8mm hole to be drilled. Just curious if anyone can help out as I didn't recieve installation info lol.Even some close up pics would be helpfulMany thanksJ.
bluprinturbo Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 22/02/10 08:11 PM Posted 22/02/10 08:11 PM go to nizpro packages and you'll find fitting instructions complete with pics.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 23/02/10 01:26 AM Author Posted 23/02/10 01:26 AM You my friend and a LEGEND!
bluprinturbo Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 23/02/10 10:25 AM Posted 23/02/10 10:25 AM no worries jman. glad I could help. a night with the girl in your avatar will cover payment.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 11/03/10 03:16 PM Author Posted 11/03/10 03:16 PM Could anyone tell me whats the part number for the odyssey battery?I went to two Autobarns and a repco and no-one had/could source a drycell that small with a CCA upto the task...
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 11/03/10 10:40 PM Posted 11/03/10 10:40 PM lucky for you I got the nizpro kit yesterday. you could just get battery from nizpro for 330$. lol.PC925.I can read modre details of the battery if you like.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 07/05/10 04:47 PM Author Posted 07/05/10 04:47 PM Hi guys.Finally getting around to doing this first thing Saturday.Just a quick question regarding the starter motor...Once the battery relocation is all in. Tell me if this is correct....I'm going to earth the battery on the passenger side.Running the +'ve lead to the fuse box +'ve THEN over to the starter motor? All in series? - Is that right?Any help is apreciated... really don't want to go through the same sh*t *Beep* did lol.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 07/05/10 07:56 PM Posted 07/05/10 07:56 PM yeah ill save you! Run the nizpro positive from the fuse box, under the turbo and follow the same clips/line as the normal power cable to the starter motor. Unclip old power cable and run the nizpro cable. Will connect to the starter motor. Remove the old cable from starter > fuse box. from there put positive onto battery and yeah all good. Earth the - to the passenger side block. Anywhere down there is fine. that's all you need. Ive had a few drinks so hopefully that all made sence
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 08/05/10 05:18 PM Author Posted 08/05/10 05:18 PM All done.Never again will I buy nizpro products...Prob see it for sale soon lol
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 08/05/10 05:30 PM Posted 08/05/10 05:30 PM gotta love the flimsy cover eh.... maybe swap it for a process west polished cover... im concidering it too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now