sbooker Member 25 Member For: 16y 24d Posted 30/01/11 11:06 PM Posted 30/01/11 11:06 PM Arkayne I think he meant has it been tested in the Ford Territory not the Northern Territory.......I was going to say the same thing.
lukedohc Legacy Donating Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 20d Posted 31/01/11 07:55 AM Posted 31/01/11 07:55 AM (edited) I see more au's on the road than vt's bomber Edited 31/01/11 07:57 AM by lukedohc
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 31/01/11 08:47 AM Posted 31/01/11 08:47 AM (edited) Maybe, but VT boosted Expensive Daewoo sales. AU just about sunk Ford Australia - thems the facts. We were nearly all driving rebadged front drive Taurus'- yummy! The point is, Ford haven't recovered enough to get arrogant. If you want a budget Ford V8 now you're screwed and that's why people are looking at HSV and going back with the GS at current coin, with current specs. Edited 02/02/11 07:32 AM by RHR No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 31/01/11 09:00 AM Posted 31/01/11 09:00 AM one of these will be my next car,looks decent, doesn't look like a fpv? who gives a toss.exhaust and a tune, 380+rwkw? dunno about you guys, but that's sleeper as I <3 Bananas
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 01/02/11 11:20 AM Posted 01/02/11 11:20 AM We still have our build no.1 GS ute. Black auto with leather.
xec747 Member 15 Member For: 22y 2m 15d Posted 11/02/11 12:56 PM Posted 11/02/11 12:56 PM (edited) We still have our build no.1 GS ute. Black auto with leather.How much?Im looking atmo and have found a few F6's I want as Im a turbo man but a blown 8 would be a good sleeper. Edited 11/02/11 01:09 PM by xec747
6BOOST Legacy Donating Member 139 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Gender: Male Posted 14/02/11 10:46 AM Posted 14/02/11 10:46 AM Its a shame these are such a rip off, as I was really hoping to make one my new pride and joy before the end of june, but for the money they want I can buy an F6 and spend the extra making 600rwkw. I would have thought they'd bring out an xr8 the same spec as before with the blown 8, and then the fpv versions with leather, dual climate, kit, dark argents and brembo's. I guess they have to leave something to make a difference between the GT and the GS, I think they rushed the release personally and should have waited till they had the intercooled blown V8 for the GT done, then they could have added the upspec bits to the GS and still had a reason for teh increase in GT price tag. 6BOOST
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 15/02/11 02:15 AM Posted 15/02/11 02:15 AM On the money. Speaking of which, a mate bought a GXP Late model camira ute last year new for 46k - driveaway! That's with the 6.2 motor, HSV trans, Brembos, etc, etc. Nearly had him into a 50th anniversary T but for that money, he couldn't knock it back and Ford wouldn't budge $500 on the Turbo which my mate said later may have closed the deal - dickheads!Expensive Daewoo don't make GXP's now as they were meant for rebadged export until Buick (I think) went belly up but relative to topic, people do crunch numbers. The GS is current spec is not good value. Called in on a salesman mate last week and they haven't sold one unit - sedan or ute. I had a look and they were sitting there with rusted rotors and cobwebs. When you consider Ford have apparently come off their worst month on record it makes you wonder and in the GS, serves them right.
SLY6T Legacy Donating Member 585 Member For: 19y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: vic , melb SE Posted 18/02/11 11:29 PM Posted 18/02/11 11:29 PM one of these will be my next car,looks decent, doesn't look like a fpv? who gives a toss.exhaust and a tune, 380+rwkw? dunno about you guys, but that's sleeper as I <3 BananasI dont think they are sleepers at all to tell ya the truth .. its like if u roll up next to a new fg f6 in stock looking form is it a sleeper .. no it could have between 250-400 at the wheels .. this will be the same .. the only good thing is the power u can get with out changing the inlet track or anything that will get ya EPA'd .. I still think its way over priced .$$$ I ya wanna sleeper put one of these motors in a AU
cdr078 Member 2 Member For: 15y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 18/02/11 11:53 PM Posted 18/02/11 11:53 PM Wow. I actually just joined the forums yesterday as I’m seriously considering crossing over from the dark side to a blown Ford, in either 6 or 8 guise. I thought my budget of 55K may get me into a GS, but apparently not. And even if it did, it appears I’d be hard pressed to find where the money went. Surely if sales are so bad already, a price cut is not too far away??? “55K driveway” has a nice ring to it FPV
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now