Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Hitting the apex
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

Hey Guys been looking for a new set of wheels and its hard to tell what would clear brembos,

I thought people could post wheels they have found that clear the brembos here to help others that are searching

I have 1 set at work that I will pop up in the next 2 days if someone dosent beat me to it

beerchug.gif

Guest XR09
  • Guests
Posted

Speedy inferno's

Staggered fitment ie. (2) 19 x 8.5s and (2) 19 x 9.5s

PCD 114.3 & Offsets ET 35 & 38

They clear the Brembo's by miles, well enough to get a finger in between when cleaning them.

And they fill out the rear guards on an FG

post-33767-128739599994_thumb.jpg post-33767-128739600399_thumb.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Fitted on my FG ute:

ADVAN Racing RS

19x9 front 35 offset

19x10 rear 38 offset

Brembo clearance is no probs.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

I was about to start a similar thread power slide.

Im buying wheels for the FG today and wasnt 100% sure on what to get.

Been looking at the BBS CH Matt Black wheels in a 19inch. 10inch wide rears and 8inch fronts.

Those Nismo wheels look pretty good.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Should make this a sticky.

I was going to go for the BBS CH but the guy at AMG said due to the offset of the 10s on the rear I'd need to pump the guards. Pity. If you got custom rims made I reckon you could fit an 11 under the FG ute rear, there's so much space.

Edited by Turbo6FG
  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Them Enkei's are fukin PORN!

As are the BBS' (have a look at Ramons 6F6 thread in the XFT section for pics of black on black), as are Turbo6FG's Advans and as im sure the Nismo LMGT4's are!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

That's funny Turbo6FG, the lads at AMG havnt said the same thing to me about the 10's. What offset were you looking at?

Im hoping Ramon doesnt think im copying him (again). :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

This is what Chris said to me on an email. I dunno what offset they were I just saw them on the site & he reckoned 9.5 was the biggest it could go.

It's not the fact you can't fit a 19x10 on the rear of this car its more the Offset of 19x10 BBS CH comes in is too high..

If you wanted to flare rear guards you could make these fit, but this would require Guard modification.

Dunno though. maybe they have tried them now & realise they fit. The FG utes have so much room either side I was surprised he said they wouldn't.

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Karl - DO IT!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...