snoopin99 Member 33 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Narre Warren, VIC Posted 11/10/10 01:13 AM Posted 11/10/10 01:13 AM Ok so I want to move the battery to the passenger side of the engine bay (BF XR6T) (Where the factory air box was) Who sells a kit so I can still use my almost brand new wet cell battery? Don't want to goto an odyssey/gel cell and I can only find kits with gel battery's or intake and gel batt!Any help would be great!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/10 02:45 AM Posted 11/10/10 02:45 AM think NIZPRO do,, may come in 1 of there kits if I remember correctly?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/10 02:47 AM Posted 11/10/10 02:47 AM http://www.nizpro.com.au/battery_kit.html
snoopin99 Member 33 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Narre Warren, VIC Posted 11/10/10 04:03 AM Author Posted 11/10/10 04:03 AM And as I said, can only find kits that suit gel battery or come WITH a battery, called em and they don't sell without battery.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/10 04:17 AM Posted 11/10/10 04:17 AM w0ops I didnt read that far down lol.. sorry bud
snoopin99 Member 33 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Narre Warren, VIC Posted 11/10/10 04:19 AM Author Posted 11/10/10 04:19 AM No probs mate!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/10 04:24 AM Posted 11/10/10 04:24 AM process west sell them,, but they sit under they guard were the battery is now
snoopin99 Member 33 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Narre Warren, VIC Posted 11/10/10 04:26 AM Author Posted 11/10/10 04:26 AM Yeh found those ones, not real keen on it myself, only really suits a gel battery too.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/10 04:29 AM Posted 11/10/10 04:29 AM they look simple,, maybe you can get 1 made cheap?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 11/10/10 06:23 AM Posted 11/10/10 06:23 AM I've got my battery relocated to the other side.. Bought the kit off another member, it suites a normal battery and it might be for sale soon as I'm upgrading my cooler and have to change my intake setup..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now