GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 26/10/03 01:05 AM Posted 26/10/03 01:05 AM I dunno if we are goin to bother when we get our t, all the good ones are taken! bl00dy queenslanders!!!
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Posted 26/10/03 01:58 AM Posted 26/10/03 01:58 AM Mines simply CDM1. My initials, and the one is only because I couldn't get CDM. BTW, I have some personalised FPV number plates for sale in the private market if anyone is interested.FPV Number plates
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 26/10/03 09:18 AM Posted 26/10/03 09:18 AM XRH00T - black on white, slimline.On my old 1956 ute - MEV84D ("Me V8 Ford")
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 26/10/03 09:30 AM Posted 26/10/03 09:30 AM I dunno if we are goin to bother when we get our t, all the good ones are taken! bl00dy queenslanders!!! T XR6 prestige style white writing black back gound.Ian
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 26/10/03 11:35 AM Posted 26/10/03 11:35 AM I dunno if we are goin to bother when we get our t, all the good ones are taken! bl00dy queenslanders!!!T XR6 prestige style white writing black back gound.Ian Dude, Just mess around on ppq.com.au if you really want one (you probably already have, I don't know). Think of something more original than say the first and more common combo's like TXR-** or XRT-**.What did richdave get? SLOJAM? Thought that was really cool.(not saying you guys have boring plates.....Remember, we just have PXR60).I've got one in mind for our N/A but can't see us shelling out so much $$ for a 'QLD prestige' plate. Ours will have to do.
Guest PHNTUM Guests Posted 26/10/03 11:48 AM Posted 26/10/03 11:48 AM I have two platesPHNTUM on my purple XR8 ute (forsale)andEVILBA to go on my Black Pursuit UTE
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/10/03 10:37 PM Posted 26/10/03 10:37 PM Mine are GAD44NCouldn't afford premium, so you would spell it as GADAN.Means Ugly.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/10/03 07:02 AM Posted 27/10/03 07:02 AM Mine are GAD44NCouldn't afford premium, so you would spell it as GADAN.Means Ugly.Description of you or the car, Cro ... I've seen your car and he's quite good looking ...
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 28/10/03 11:41 AM Posted 28/10/03 11:41 AM This is some sort of record. Not counting our cruises, tonight I saw the most number of personalised plates, in the space of 45 minutes, than I have ever seen in my life:- Daz ___- Bec ___- Reg ___ (twice, what are the odds of that!)- Pam ___- Meg ___Must be something about the western suburbs (I was on the M4)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now