Guest Slash Guests Posted 07/10/10 01:27 AM Posted 07/10/10 01:27 AM Shaunbags, that BA already has 4.10 gears in it unless you took the 2-way diff out...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/10/10 01:33 AM Posted 07/10/10 01:33 AM Oh Snap!
Guest Slash Guests Posted 14/10/10 12:33 AM Posted 14/10/10 12:33 AM Does this thing still have the kaaz 2-way in it?
OED666 Member 129 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, Qld Posted 14/10/10 09:22 AM Posted 14/10/10 09:22 AM I have had 4.11's for about 5 years now, however I do have a taller 6th gear, 0.56 as opposed to 0.62 which is what 6th is in BA/F T56's. Mine would sit on 1950rpm @ 100km/h, albiet an ED XR6. Here are the ratio's of the boxes.. BA/F V8 - 2.97, 1.78, 1.3, 1.0, 0.8, 0.62BA/F Turbo - 2.66, 1.78, 1.3, 1.0, 0.8, 0.62Late model camira T56's have ratios of 2.66, 1.78, 1.3, 1.0, 0.74, 0.5Just clearing a few things up.
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 18/10/10 08:58 AM Posted 18/10/10 08:58 AM I have na xr6 which is in the process of being turbo'd within the next couple of weeks or so it has roughly 170 odd kws with 4.11 diff ratios and the t56 malwoods gearbox if I would do it again 3.7 would be great if I had 300kw I reakon well 1st is too short in mine I can take off in 1st 2nd o flat ground with ease not even accelerating and 3rd if I have slight down incline with little help about 2500 3000 take off easy at 110km/h 6th gear I think its off top of my 2300 revs
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 18/10/10 08:59 AM Posted 18/10/10 08:59 AM sorry roughly 180 rear wheel kws
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now