Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 17d
Posted

the dragons will have to work harder than they did against the tigers and manly, they never really looked convincing. Not to mention they should have destroyed manly by 50 with the team they fielded but they didnt. The titans vs roosters game was great though and if they bring that same intensity I think they'll run over the top of them.

As for deserving it? Well they've had to beat a lot of other top teams to get where they are and if they beat the dragons its a justified victory, its not like either team is carrying major injuries or excuses.

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted (edited)

Personally...I'd love to see the Dragons pull one out of the bag after all this time..... :roflmbo:

But, having said that, seeing the Roosters come from wooden spooners last year to grand finalists this year....

Mate....that's gotta be deserving of some form of award :clap:

Just not a grand final win that's all :happyfriends:

Edited by BionicXR6T
  • Phantom Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah but the Bulldogs were only one win shy of that last year and had they met the Gold Coast soft :happyfriends: would have done the same I reckon. If the weather in Sydney stays Melbournesque then its gotta be favoring the Dragons style of grinding out a win.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Roosters to win... 1-12... Well that's what I need anyway... I got $500 on em 1-12 @ $3.65......

  • Phantom Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Gotta admit even as a dragons supporter I do have the roosters in a multi that would soften the heartache a little.

  • XXR.64T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney's east!!!
Posted

all ill say is goo the chookies...

but all in honestly I dont know.. roosters havent beat the dragons in ages.. but finals can do anything

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

hope the roosters do it for rootster...the dragons will have to play better than their last couple of games...I do believe the wet weather will help the dragons boring game...

We buy all our players you say....75% of the roosters haven't played for any other team...wish we had the whole south coast from sydney to bega to pick our youth from..

Love to see the wheels fall off the dragons tonight....I think I'll party like its 1999....

Guest XR09
  • Guests
Posted (edited)

I keep hearing that the wet weather will help the Dragons. I'm thinking not.

The Roosters forward pack has won them the last two games. They have played well above their weight. Carney, Pierce and Anasta have all got the accolades. But for mine the forward pack has played their hearts out and got them through the semi's.

We need a team that is like the Dragons. Best to never win sort of thing.

Anywho It should be a cracker of a game. Better than that stupid game they played down in immagrant ville yesterday.

Edited by XR09
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

Well....that settled that....the best team won and this weekend will now go down in history as the one were the Dragons absolutely "plucked" the Chooks.... :icon_ford:

Now all the boring ball sports are out of the way.....we can now focus on next weekend and.....

Bathurst!! :dontknow:

  • TRAITOR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville, NQ
Posted

No

Tsk tsk :stirthepot:

Mighty Dragons!

OH WHEN THE SAINTS! :buttrock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...